‘If you want to learn an instrument you get lessons, if you want to become be an athlete you get training, if you want specialist support to work through challenges, towards goals, you get a coach.’
Coaching is a skilled conversational process. It offers the opportunity to consult with a specialist that knows how to use effective questioning techniques and evidence based strategies to help you develop a tailored plan to move forward.
Coaching will suit you if you are ready to:
- Be listened to in a confidential setting
- Develop insight into why you do what you do
- Set and work towards goals using validated strategies
- Increase your confidence
- Understand your strengths and values and how they relate to goal attainment
- Build stress management techniques
- Develop strategies to manage difficult conversations
- Improve relationships
- Identify and change negative thought patterns
- Monitor and enhance your progress
- Develop new learnings and strategies to help you approach future challenges
Rose is an exceptional coach of compassion, generosity and insight. Her deep understanding, training and experience of mindfulness underpin her ability to awaken a much more profound personal experience for me during the time in which she coached me. Rose coached me to realise my purpose and values and to develop a clear vision for my future. She challenged me to think differently and broaden my perspective.
Her compassion and warmth supported my taking greater steps beyond my comfort zone to both visualise and achieve goals I would not otherwise have had the courage to strive for. In helping me to achieve my goals she provided me with considerable skills to continue with that journey into the future.
Rose’s insight, wisdom and professionalism as a coach are among the many reasons I highly recommend her services.
(Executive in Media Industry)
Whilst most of Roses clients prefer Skype sessions due to convenience, some clients prefer to have a day out in Bendigo and experience Roses unique office space. The choice is yours!